Federated Roadside Assistance Benefits
Your Federated Roadside Assistance benefits are provided to you at no charge by the automotive service facility that performed the service to your vehicle and is identified on your invoice. Your Federated Roadside Assistance benefits begin on the date identified on your original invoice from the participating facility and continues for a period of 180 days. Service provided after 180 days from the date on your invoice is not eligible for reimbursement.
The benefits are available only to you, the original purchaser as identified on the original invoice and is not transferable. Coverage is strictly limited to the specific vehicle identified on the original invoice.
If you are in need of roadside assistance you must call 800-351-8438 to be connected with the nationwide service provider. You must pay for the requested service. The service provider requires use of a credit card to arrange for dispatch. You will be reimbursed for covered services up to a maximum of $75.00 per occurrence.
- The eligible services provided through the Federated Roadside Assistance program are described below:
- Towing - Your vehicle will be towed to the nearest qualified repair facility or to the repair facility of your choice.
- Lock Out Service - Assistance will be provided in unlocking your vehicle in the event the keys are lost or locked inside.
- Flat Tire Changing Assistance - Assistance will be provided for the installation of your usable spare tire.
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service - An emergency supply of gasoline (where permitted), oil, fluid, and water will be delivered to your vehicle. You must pay for the costs of the actual fluids delivered.
- Jump Start - The service provider will jump start your vehicle in the event your battery becomes discharged.
The driver of the vehicle must be with the vehicle when the service provider arrives, as roadside assistance cannot be provided to an unattended vehicle. If the driver is not with the vehicle, you may incur additional fees which are not covered under the terms of this program.
You must call 800-351-8438 to arrange for Federated Roadside Assistance service. Service secured through any other source will not be reimbursed.
- To file a reimbursement claim, you must submit the following information within thirty (30) days of the date of service:
- A photocopy of the original invoice identifying the participating repair center and the services performed. The invoice must identify the year, make and model of your vehicle.
- Your complete name, address, and telephone number.
- A photocopy of the paid invoice for roadside assistance from a valid auto service provider. This paid invoice must detail the name address, and telephone number of the service provider. It must also identify the specific vehicle receiving the service.
Submit the above documentation to:
Federated Roadside Assistance
P.O. Box 33535
Denver, CO 80233
Services Not Covered:
Cost of parts, replacement keys, lubricants, or fluids. The cost of installation for any product or materials. Tire repair, replacement, mounting, or removing of any tires, snow tires, or chains. Service on a vehicle that is in unsafe conditions. Towing or services performed by an unauthorized service provider. Any additional labor due to specialized equipment or processes required to transport or service your vehicle due to non-factory modifications or enhancements made to the vehicle. Towing from or repair work performed at a service station, garage, or repair shop. A second tow or service for the same disablement. Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained, such as sand beaches, open fields, forests, and areas designated as not passable due to construction, etc. Any services performed off road. Towing performed at the direction of a law enforcement officer relating to traffic obstruction, impounds, abandonment, accident, illegal parking, or other violations of law. Any roadside assistance services provided to your vehicle by a private citizen's assistance is not covered and is not reimbursable. Non-emergency towing or other non-emergency service.
The Federated Roadside Assistance is provided to you through a network of independent service providers. As independent contractors, they have exclusive control over their own equipment and personnel. Neither the program administrator, nor the participating automotive service facility are responsible for acts or omissions of the independent contractors.
This benefit applies only to motorized passenger vehicles (automobiles and light trucks) and specifically excludes trailers, vehicles with a manufacturer's load rating capacity greater than one ton, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, and commercial vehicles. Any vehicle used for farm, ranch, agriculture, or off-road use.
Revised: January 2022
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Accu Auto Care provides great service and they are very knowledgeable. I had a terrible creaking noise in the front end of my car for years, other shops guessed at the problem, but no one solved it. Eugene at Accu diagnosed it and fixed it. What a blessing! You can absolutely trust Accu to treat you right and fix your car. I highly recommend them.
Honest, respectful, knowledgeable, trustworthy, skilled and goes the extra mile to make sure repairs are done right. I cannot praise Eugene and Accu Auto Care highly enough! I never write reviews, but Accu Auto Care deserves to be praised. I was driving from NC to CT when my 2011 Prius needed emergency repairs in the middle of the night. I showed up at Accu Auto Care at 6AM and waited for them to open. I needed to get to CT and back to NC all within 72 hours. Eugene had a full schedule but fit me in, diagnosed an issue my mechanic in NC had given me the run around on since August, found the parts I needed, repaired my car, and had me on the road by the afternoon. I am fairly used to mechanics mansplaining and dismissing reasonable questions. Eugene did nothing of the sorts! Though I was someone passing through, he could not have been more thorough, kind, and all around incredible! An aside, while I was there a few customers came in simply thank him for his work on their vehicles. He gave everyone the same time and respect. If Accu Auto Care was 8 hours closer to NC, I'd never take my car anywhere else. If you are reading reviews to decide whether or not to consider Accu Auto Care, do not hesitate! Eugene is a literally gem among humans, and a blessing of a mechanic. THANK YOU, Eugene!